Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Customer Spotlight: Nich "Lion King" Williams

Hey guys, here is another testimonial from one of my customers. This guy was ripped to begin with but he put a good amount of mass before his contest.

Nich "Lion King"

This is what he wrote about the products he took:

“I’m writing on behalf of the powerful supplements I’ve been taking over a 3 month span, and I have to tell you, I’m very pleased with the results. I’ve taken quite a few including Nitrox-ATP™, Stenogen™ & Mesobolin™. Those were supplements that have done what they claim and then some. Gentlemen have swore I was on the Winny! And I’ve been proud to tell them otherwise. I’m a Natural Beast, and I feel with these supplements, if I go toe-to-toe with someone on the juice, I feel that with my results, I would smash them in the gym.”

~ Nick “Lion King”
Riverside, CA

No comments: