Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Been A While

Hey Guys,

So it has been a long time since I updated the blog and showing my own training progress. The reason is 2 fold.

1. I herniated my disc in my low back about 3 years ago and have been trying to heal that.

2. I dislocated my patella in my right knee about a year ago and tore the patella tendon during Jiu-Jitsu. So I have been coming back from that as well.

I have been strong enough now that I have started doing heavy weight training for the last couple of months and have been starting to put on mass again. I will be putting up pics soon of my training progress from the last month.

As for my strength, enjoy this random video of me shoulder pressing my wife:



A little back story:

So last Sunday my wife and I were having a conversation with my wife's friend about carrying a woman across the threshold or a princess carry. The friend said my husband can do that but I wish he could lift me above his head. The conversation kept going until I said I think I could do it, never tried it before. She said I had to do it and send me a video if I did. So I did it that night.

I know this is random but is the only thing I have that shows I have been building up my strength again, plus it was fun to do ;)

I will update pics of the last month of weight training soon.

No comments: