Saturday, March 28, 2009

2008-2009 Year in Review Monthly Progress


Hey guys, sorry it took so long for me to update my progress. With school and work it is getting harder and harder but I am still hitting the gym as much as I can. So anyways, here is the year in review post. This will see what I have done in a year from when I first started hitting the gym hard and properly.


2008
Weight: 177lbs
Body Fat Percentage: 19%
Waist: 36in
 
2009
Weight: 180lbs
Body Fat Percentage: 14%
Waist: 32in


So in a year I put on about 12lbs of muscle and lost about 9lbs of fat. These results were always fluctuating up and down because I had times when I wasn't hitting it hard at the gym. However, I was able to keep my fat down even when not hitting it hard. The best results I got was when I was on the Finabol. I plan to eventually start to do that again soon and post up the results. I am going to hit it hard for about 6 weeks without supplements and give you my results and then hit it 6 weeks with supps to show the difference. Below is a 2nd pic of my progress.


No comments: