Monday, October 29, 2012

8 Weeks of EquiCyclex (Cutting Focus)


Hey guys,

Ok, so my fat ass needed to get into shape. So I did 8 weeks of the new EquiCyclex and focused heavily on cutting since EquiCyclex can do both. The results I got were all from body weight workouts, gymnastic rings and dumbbell work (50lbs max). If I had gone real hardcore at the gym I would have gotten even better results but I am pretty happy with my results. Here ya go:


09/1/12
Weight: 190lbs
Bodyfat: 19%


10/29/12
Weight: 177lbs
Bodyfat: 10.5%


So in 8 weeks I lost 17.51lbs of fat and ACTUALLY gained 4.51lbs of muscle even though I was focusing on cutting and not lifting heavy weights. If I had I know the results would have been way more dramatic. I will focus on building mass on my next cycle which will probably be the EquiCyclex with the CorTesten.

These pictures were taken every 20 days




No comments: