Sunday, April 28, 2013

Customer Spotight: Maceo Thompson


We have another great testimonial from a satisfied customer, keep em coming guys:


Maceo



I've always wanted to be able to look at myself in the mirror and think the person I'm looking at is someone that works hard in the gym. When I joined the Army 13 years ago was when I started taking weight training somewhat serious. I would go to the gym and do some freestyle weight lifting when I had the chance. As the years went by I learned more and would get results here or there with thesupplements I was taking along with the programs I would start. About 4 years ago I took it to another lever with my 3rd deployment with the way that I trained ate and the supplements I was taking. I was in great shape with what I was doing and loved what I saw when I looked in the mirror. That's just the thing. I am always able to get in excellent shape during a deployment, but could never keep it going when I returned home. That is until I was on Facebook and stumbled across Primal Muscle and there high quality of supplements they have. I left my last duty station 8 months ago weighing 190 lbs. I've been using Primal Muscle products Incinerol, and Humatropin for almost 4 months now and I've received results that I didn't think would be possible. I now whey 186 lbs and I'm at about 8% body fat. I can't wait to start taking the Humatropin along with Oral Test to see how much more they will improve how I look. I'm really satisfied with my results and will continue to use Primal Muscle!!!


                                                                                                                       Thanks Maceo

No comments: