Wednesday, July 31, 2013

JEFIT Work Out App Review



 Hey Guys,

I have been having clients ask me periodically about different workout routines they can do, what I do, etc... The easiest app that I have found for this is JEFIT. This app is pretty amazing. it tracks your progress and links it to their own servers on their website. So you don't need to look @ your phone to edit workouts or look @ progress. Just log in @ their website. What's cool is that you can update something on the website and refresh it on your phone.

This is the best workout tracker that I have found and it is free! Which is awesome. The best part is you can ad friends on their site and look at your friends progress pics and what routine they are currently doing. So download the app, create an account and add me as a friend.

My username is psykomuscle1

After adding you can do the following:
  • I can look at your training logs and see if I need to change anything to help you with your training
  • See your current progress pics
  • See my current strength/current stats 
  • See my current routine and download it yourself.

So add me so we can get swole together!

No comments: