Saturday, August 10, 2013

8 Weeks of IGFxt and Primo33


Update: We have replaced the IGFxt with the new stronger 191xt.

So I was saying in an earlier post that I was going to do a 12-week cycle of a stack of ours. Well they decided to release the product a month early so I am going to update now with my 8 week results.

The stack I did was my favorite product Primo33 and the new IGFxt. I was testing this out before it was going to be released  and they say that I started to get good results so they released it early.

Here are my results:


6/13/13
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 175lbs
Bodyfat: 10%



 8/12/13

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 190lbs
Bodyfat: 11%


So in 8 weeks I gained about 11.6 lbs of muscle and gained about 3.4 lbs of fat. I am pretty happy with the results so far considering I was able to stay within the 10-12% body fat range while putting on a good amount of lean mass. Here is the transition video:




I took a picture once a month. There is no sound because I rushed this because I wasn't aware there were releasing the product this early ;)

The diet I was using was Carb Backloading.

http://www.psykomuscle.com/2013/04/carb-backloading-for-building-mass.html

I didn't eat really clean on it that's why I gained about 3.4 lbs of fat but, considering what I was eating, it is pretty remarkable that I didn't put on 8 or 10lbs of fat. I have to thank the Primo33 for that.
 

Here is some example meals I ate post workout:



1 Protein Shake
5 cups of cooked short grain rice (ate 2 cups already)
1 lb of ground turkey meat mixed with curry
3 pieces of fried chicken
plate of potato wedges




1 Protein Shake
5 cups of cooked short grain rice (ate 3 cups already)
1 lb of ground turkey 
10 oz gluten free noodles
peanut butter and Jelly on gluten free tortilla



I will eat close to about 1800 calories for the entire day and then post workout eat anywhere from 2500-3000 calories. Like I said, I am pretty happy with the results so far. Still contemplating if I am going to finish it to the 12 weeks. Probably will.

This stuff is pretty sweet so hit me up @ 858-605-6560 if you want to get some.

No comments: