Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Customer Spotlight David Harris

Hey guys, here is another testimonial from of you guys. He loved the products and got into contest shape with the Primo33, Incinerol and Oxanalone:


This is what he had to say about the products:

I spoke with Stephen about what products would give me the best results for getting shredded for the show but also allow me to keep my size and he prescribed Primo 33, Incinerol and Oxanalone as a good stack that would keep the muscle but shred the fat. Excellent products and excellent advice for using the products for contest preparation. I have used many of the product line and all have worked most effectively and efficiently. I will say that if you have a good workout ethic and maintain a clean diet, you will see results by using these products as part of your daily supplementation.





 

No comments: