Wednesday, November 6, 2013

2 1/2 months PlasmaVar Results


Hey Guys,

Started taking the PlasmaVar about 2 1/2 months ago. However, I didn't take photos once a month because it is winter season and I don't normally post pictures during my 'bulking" season because of the added fat and shit talking that accompanies it ;) However, my co-workers and friends have been mentioning my added size. I knew I got a lot stronger but as for the size I was convinced a lot was fat until I checked the info. I was surprised by the results. I am now going to do a complete cycle and take the photos every month like I normally do and keep you guys updated. Here are my results so far:


8/12/13

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 190lbs
Bodyfat: 11%

11/1/13

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 205lbs
Bodyfat: 11%

So in 2.5 months I gained about 13.35 lbs of muscle and gained about 1.65 lbs of fat. I was shocked with the results because I was only using 1 product and I thought I was going to put on a lot more fat.

Update: The new Humatropic and Cyclosterone are stronger than the Plasmavar, I will be doing that soon and update it.



















No comments: